We are seeing an increase of people out shooting in the uk, but not seeing an increase in the stand up and be counted, not once but several times recently I have seen members of groups, that wont even post anything hunting or shooting related on their personal walls for fear of backlash, I alway thought being a shooter/hunter was something to be proud of.
Please take 30 seconds to fill in the poll. results will be published soon.
The Diary Team.
Results may need a browser refresh.
Future of shooting
- We will carry on. Always have always will. - 8
- Its all over now. To much hassle. - 0
- We are only as strong as our collective. - 3
- Give it 25-50 years it will be outlawed. - 1
- We need more people brought in to stand and be counted - 3
- The big parties need to do more to fight for us. - 5
- I only do it while my friends do. - 0
- I'm just doing my own thing. - 2